By applying for the Thrive Anywhere affiliate program and displaying your affiliate link anywhere in any form, you agree to the following terms governing our affiliate program.
- You will not send your link (cloaked or otherwise) to email recipients who have not consented to receive email communications from you.
- You abide by rules and laws as set out by the state of North Carolina, governed by United States of America and also GDPR.
- You will not use deceptive marketing methods, of which will be interpreted by Marketing Right, LLC and its members.
- You will not promote our products or use your affiliate links on coupon sites, cash back or rebate sites and services. Any sales from these sites will be disqualified and forfeited.
- You will not use your link to make your own purchases. Any sales from these sites will be disqualified and forfeited.
- We encourage you to share our products with your community, your email subscribers, and your friends, however, link sharing for the sole and obvious purpose of obtaining a discount is unapproved and such commissions will be voided.
- Repeated, willful self-commissions can cause termination of your account and forfeiture of all commissions without notice.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited.
- When a customer refunds a qualified sale, we deduct the commission amount from your account.
- It is your responsibility to keep your payment information current. You will not hold Marketing Right, LLC, its members, employees or contractors responsible for any payments made to accounts entered incorrectly in your account. You further agree not to pursue re-payment to payouts already made.
- You accept that these terms will updated or changed from time to time and may happen without notice.
Updated: February 26, 2021