As of March 17, 2020, we have three (3) types of licenses that apply to two different product categories.
- Commercial (Extended) License for Journals, Planners & Workbooks
- Commercial License for Fonts & Design Assets
- Personal Use License for Journals, Planners & Workbooks
Journal & Planner Packs – Extended License
- Give away the digital PDF in exchange for an email address or in a contest under personal use license.
- Sell the digital PDF as your own under personal use license.
- Upload to Print-On-Demand services to sell physical product as your own under personal use license.
- Sell or include in printed physical product as your own under personal use license.
- Use it to create final product for your clients under personal use license.
- Sell or give away the editable source documents e.g. PowerPoint, Word, InDesign, Canva (where included).
- Sell or give away the product with private label, reseller, master reseller, or similar licenses.
- Claim copyright.
Commercial License For Fonts & Design Assets
- Use it in designs and products that you sell with private label rights, other commercial use or personal use.
- Embed the fonts/elements into your file where possible.
- You must make known to your clients and customers that embedded fonts cannot be extracted or they would be in violation of Thrive Anywhere's license.
- Upload it to Canva and other similar online design services.
- Use it for client projects.
- Use it to create Print-On-Demand products.
- Include the font or element as a separate file(s) in your product.
- Share the font or element file(s).
- Sell the font/element file(s) as a single product, bundled with other font/elements/products, or inside your product both digital or physical as a separate file(s).
- Redistribute the file(s) e.g. OTF, TTF, SVG, PNG or similar in any way at any time for any project. If you want the font/element to go with the product, it must be embedded or flattened.
If you purchased our products through Etsy, those products are only sold as personal use. Some products sold on our site are also personal use and will clearly be marked as such. The following are the license terms for Personal Use products.
- Download as many copies as you want for multiple devices or make copies as long as it is only for your own use.
- Share/distribute the product and any other assets that come with it.
- Sell, donate the product and any other assets that come with it.