As of April 1st, 2019, we have two types of licenses that apply to two different product catagories.
Journal & Planner Packs – Extended License
- Give away the digital PDF in exchange for an email address or in a contest under personal use license.
- Sell the digital PDF as your own under personal use license.
- Upload to Print-On-Demand services to sell physical product as your own under personal use license.
- Sell or include in printed physical product as your own under personal use license.
- Use it to create final product for your clients under personal use license.
- Sell or give away the editable source documents e.g. PowerPoint, Word, InDesign, Canva (where included).
- Sell or give away the product with private label, reseller, master reseller, or similar licenses.
- Claim copyright.
Fonts & Design Elements – Commercial License
- Use it in designs and products that you sell with private label rights, other commercial use or personal use.
- Embed the fonts/elements into your file where possible.
- You must make known to your clients and customers that embedded fonts cannot be extracted or they would be in violation of Thrive Anywhere's license.
- Upload it to Canva and other similar online design services.
- Use it for client projects.
- Use it to create Print-On-Demand products.
- Include the font or element as a separate file(s) in your product.
- Share the font or element file(s).
- Sell the font/element file(s) as a single product, bundled with other font/elements/products, or inside your product both digital or physical as a separate file(s).
- Redistribute the file(s) e.g. OTF, TTF, SVG, PNG or similar in any way at any time for any project. If you want the font/element to go with the product, it must be embedded or flattened.